Crackerjackpot Terms and Conditions
1. New members will be sent a unique randomly selected draw number(s) created by Gambling Commission approved secure software, and a personal membership number.
2. All subscriptions received at a minimum of £1 per week payable in advance will be entered into the weekly draw using the unique draw number. The draw will normally take place each Friday. Monthly subscriptions of £4.34 include 34p to accumulate and fund the fifth week in five week months.
3. Members who win a prize are notified within one week of the draw taking place and are automatically sent a prize cheque. Purchasers of single tickets must check results. Weekly winning numbers are published in the local press subject to availability, and on our website www.crackerjackpot.co.uk. They are also available from the Crackerjackpot office. Purchasers of single tickets from stores or events must provide the physical ticket as proof of purchase. All prizes can be claimed for up to 12 months after the draw date. Any prizes that remain unclaimed after this period will be treated as a donation.
4. Direct debits may be set up over the phone, via our website or written mandate. The Direct Debit mandate is available on the back of our leaflets or from our office. You may also set up a Direct Debit payment on our website. In compliance with PCI DSS regulations, your authority or the website transaction record will be retained for a period of three years following your final payment whenever that might occur for all debit card transactions.
5. We promise to comply with all PCI DSS regulations and Data Protection Act requirements and protect your personal data. Members accept that Crackerjackpot cannot accept liability for the loss or delays in or theft of any communication sent by post, email or fax, or for any delays in the banking system.
6. Members can cancel at any time although those received after 5:00pm on a Thursday evening may not be actioned until after the weekly draw. If you pay by direct debit or debit card payment then you may cancel in writing, via email or by telephone. Please contact the Crackerjackpot office for further assistance.
7. Where members cancel with credit on their account, we will, subject to Clause six, refund your full entitlement upon request. This will be sent to the named member within seven working days.
8. We reserve the right not to accept an application, or to cancel an existing subscription and at our absolute discretion. Any such rejection or cancellation may be reconsidered on submission of a written appeal to the Lottery Manager within seven days. The decision of the Lottery Manager will be final.
9. It is the responsibility of the player to advise us of any change of address or any other membership details deemed necessary.
10. An instruction to be self-excluded, as defined in the Gambling Act 2005, from Crackerjackpot may be submitted in writing, faxed, emailed or telephoned through to the Crackerjackpot office. Customers wishing to use this facility will not be able to rejoin the lottery for a minimum of six months from the date of exclusion.
11. Crackerjackpot Ltd has minimum age of 18 to participate. It is an offence for anyone under the age of 16 years to participate in a lottery. Crackerjackpot Ltd has a statutory duty to age verify members and potential members and will, where appropriate, carry out checks to verify this requirement, if necessary including seeking confirmation from relevant agencies who can provide such information.
12. Crackerjackpot is a member of The Hospice Lotteries Association and the Lotteries Council, both of whom make a financial contribution towards the BeGambleAware, an organisation with the sole aim of fundraising to assist with problem gambling. Information and assistance can also be provided by the Crackerjackpot team. Please by call, email or write in and one of our team will be happy to help.
13. All complaints and disputes will be dealt with in accordance with our policy, a copy of which is available from the Crackerjackpot office. In the event a complaint or dispute can not be resolved then it will be referred to arbitration. As a member of the Hospice Lotteries Association this will be The Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS).
14. Please note that Crackerjackpot employees and their partners and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in Crackerjackpot.
15. Crackerjackpot Ltd reserves the right to amend or modify these terms and conditions without notice.
Crackerjackpot Head Office. Tel: 029 2053 2300. Fax: 029 2053 2821. firstname.lastname@example.org, Promoter: Crackerjackpot Ltd. A Company Limited by Guarantee. Registered in Wales No: 08221671. Crackerjackpot Manager: John Mladenovic.
Crackerjackpot Ltd is licensed by the Gambling Commission – www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk