Playing the Crackerjackpot lottery is a great way to help Tŷ Hafan support life-limited children and their families in Wales, and enjoy the chance to win a weekly cash prizes.
We want to make your experience with Crackerjackpot both safe and fun. That’s why we take responsible gambling seriously.
So Crackerjackpot can only welcome your entry into the lottery if you are 18 years of age or older. We also only offer a maximum of five plays per week for any individual. If you would like more plays then please contact us for approval from our Director of Lottery. And if you would like to self-exclude from Crackerjackpot then please contact us and we will arrange that straight away.
*Gambling can cause problems and the following signs may indicate that you have a problem:
- Spending more money and time on gambling than you can afford.
- Finding it hard to manage or stop your gambling.
- Having arguments with family or friends about money and gambling.
- Losing interest in usual activities or hobbies like going out with friends or spending time with family.
- Always thinking or talking about gambling.
- Lying about your gambling or hiding it from other people.
- Chasing losses or gambling to get out of financial trouble.
- Gambling until all of your money is gone.
- Borrowing money, selling possessions or not paying bills in order to pay for gambling.
- Needing to gamble with larger amounts of money or for a longer time to get the same feeling of excitement or buzz.
- Neglecting work, school, family, personal needs or household responsibilities because of gambling.
- Feeling anxious, worried, guilty, depressed or irritable.
If you think that you, or someone you know, might have a problem with gambling then please visit www.gambleaware.org for information, advice and support.